We are Hiring
Join Our Clinical Team at MACS!!
McCloud Acosta Clinical Services PLLC is seeking the perfect fit to add to our dynamic and diverse team. We are a “Growth and Development” practice which means we strive to grow each clinician to their fullest potential and support clinician development of essential private practice skills. While clinical skills are always a priority, we also know that great clinicians are grown and nurtured, not just found. Although we always appreciate finding a skill set that benefits our clients, we love to nurture it in our clinicians. Our clinicians see value in the group setting, preferring to focus extensively on clinical services and see the beauty of the group providing all the specialized practice framework services. It greatly adds to the work life balance and allows our clinicians to focus on their family, children and/or themselves.
We started everything in a small single office in Chantilly and our love of this work and the beauty of working collaboratively created McCloud Acosta Clinical Services. The practice has expanded to Charlotte and Matthews, NC. We are also growing to include our own large group and training location in Mint Hill. The group is Co-owned by Caroline McCloud, MSW, LCSW, BCD and Dr. Kristina Acosta, PhD, LCMHCS who exemplify the teamwork, creativity and inclusivity from which this practice operates. We have Lead Clinicians in every clinical focus area and would love to have collaborative, caring, enthusiastic therapists to join.
As a practice, our culture is LGBTQ+ friendly. We pride ourselves in being able to treat in a systems orientation, so we love to have a therapist with a strong niche’. The current niches’ we are looking to fill are:
Therapist for our Trauma Program
We believe in that people are capable of change and growth. Our Trauma program is designed around a supportive team concept where we enable our therapists to be trained in a Trauma Model such as EMDR or Brainspotting. We extend services to teens, adults and families as well as group. Our DBT Team and Director provides the necessary consultation for therapist by providing a Trauma Consultation group. We ask our Trauma Therapist's caseload to be 60% EMDR/Trauma Focused and 40% therapist choice. If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of clients and do so collaboratively with peers, this Practice may be for you.
As a practice, we tend to work with successful, high achievers looking to invest in themselves. We work best with those who value independence, are intrinsically motivated and have core executive functioning. While understanding the art of therapy is essential, we also seek clinicians who are ethical, organized, responsible and work towards success. This is the combination we have found to be the most successful traits in our clinicians, which is also the appreciated by our clients.
MACS hires therapists wanting to work as a team, collaborate, and build others up. As we continue to grow to serve our amazing community, we want to make sure that our team shows the beautiful diversity of our amazing state. LGBTQ+, BIPOC, diversity in religion, age, and all diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
HOW DO I KNOW I’M A GOOD FIT?!?
• You have a love for growth and other humans
• You support the LGBTQ+ community, are Antiracist, and Celebrate Diversity
• You enjoy working for a dynamic team and collaborating
• You can provide 25 hours of billable hours weekly with a flexible in-office/virtual model
• You have a passion to grow and perfect your clinical skills. Must be willing to engage in and continue trainings! Learning never stops!
• Licensed as an associate (LCSWA, LCMHCA, Psychologist) or fully licensed (LCSW, LCMHC, Psychologist)
• Someone wanting to stick around for a while and be part of a team!
SO, WHAT’S THE BENEFITS TO JOINING?!?
• We believe in growing therapists in a way that they are financially rewarded based on the work they provide.
• Pay is commensurate with experience, structured as W2 hourly or 1099 based on therapists needs
• Paid virtual trainings each licensure period
• An office space in a prime location
• Insurance Credentialing and Billing
• Support, Coaching and Teamwork!
• Biweekly Payroll
• LCSW or LCMHC supervision
• Competitive Pay
• Opportunity for Quarterly Bonus
• Owners that are passionate about the business and have their employees back!
• A team that will build you up!
If you are interested in either of these positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for interview.