McCloud Acosta Clinical Services PLLC
Charlotte and Matthews Area Premier Therapy Practice Specializing
in the Treatment of Trauma for Children, Families & Adults
EVIDENCE BASED MODALITIES & MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIES : TELEHEALTH/TELETHERAPY, TRAUMA ASSESSMENTS, TRAUMA THERAPY, DBT, EMDR, TRAUMA FOCUSED- CBT (TF-CBT), PTSD TREATMENT, GROUP THERAPY, DBT, INDIVIDUAL THERAPY FOR ADULTS, PLAY THERAPY, ADOLESCENT THERAPY, FAMILY AND COUPLES THERAPY.
ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS
VIRTUALLY & INPERSON for 2023!
Join Our Clinical Team at MACS!!
McCloud Acosta Clinical Services PLLC is seeking the perfect fit to add to our dynamic and diverse team. We are a “Growth and Development” practice which means we strive to grow each clinician to their fullest potential and support clinician development of essential private practice skills. While clinical skills are always a priority, we also know that great clinicians are grown and nurtured, not just found. Although we always appreciate finding a skill set that benefits our clients, we love to nurture it in our clinicians. Our clinicians see value in the group setting, preferring to focus extensively on clinical services and see the beauty of the group providing all the specialized practice framework services. It greatly adds to the work life balance and allows our clinicians to focus on their family, children and/or themselves.
We started everything in a small single office in Chantilly and our love of this work and the beauty of working collaboratively created McCloud Acosta Clinical Services. The practice has expanded to Charlotte and Matthews, NC. We are also growing to include our own large group and training location in Mint Hill. The group is Co-owned by Caroline McCloud, MSW, LCSW, BCD and Dr. Kristina Acosta, PhD, LCMHCS who exemplify the teamwork, creativity and inclusivity from which this practice operates. We have Lead Clinicians in every clinical focus area and would love to have collaborative, caring, enthusiastic therapists to join.
As a practice, our culture is LGBTQ+ friendly. We pride ourselves in being able to treat in a systems orientation, so we love to have a therapist with a strong niche’. The current niches’ we are looking to fill are:
1. Therapist for our Trauma Therapy/EMDR Team. We believe in being the place that can support the whole family, as well as individuals, so we are open to a clinician who is either trained or interested in being trained in EMDR. By training and using EMDR, we serve teens emerging adults and 20 somethings, adults and their families. Our practice clinicians are trained in the EMDRIA approved model. We chose this model to provide EMDR Adherent practice for both our clients and clinicians. EMDR is a skill based, dynamic, evidence-based treatment for clients that can fundamentally change the way trauma is processed and stored in the brain. Our group provides the necessary consultation and coaching for therapist by providing Trauma/EMDR Consultation group and support from our Trauma director. If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of clients and do so collaboratively with peers, this may be the model for you. EMDR clinicians are highly sought after and we are proud most of our EMDR therapists have remained in the practice for many years.
2. Therapist for our Trauma Therapy/Play Therapy. We believe in being the place that can support the whole family, as well as individuals, so we are open to a clinician who is either trained/experienced or interested in being trained in Play Therapy. By training and using Play Therapy, we serve children from ages 3 to 10 and their families. Our practice Play Therapists are trained in Play Therapy models such as Child Centered Play Therapy, Sand Tray and TFCBT. Our group provides the necessary consultation and coaching for therapist by providing Trauma/Play Therapy Consultation group and support from our Trauma Director. If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of clients and do so collaboratively with peers, this Practice may be for you.
As a practice, we tend to work with successful, high achievers looking to invest in themselves. Therapists should show up with the same enthusiasm. While understanding the art of therapy is essential, we also seek clinicians who are ethical, organized, responsible and work towards success. This is the combination we have found to be the most successful traits in our clinicians, which is also the appreciated by our clients.
MACS hires therapists wanting to work as a team, collaborate, and build others up. As we continue to grow to serve our amazing community, we want to make sure that our team shows the beautiful diversity of our amazing state. LGBTQ+, BIPOC, diversity in religion, age, and all diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
HOW DO I KNOW I’M A GOOD FIT?!?
• You have a love for growth and other humans
• You support the LGBTQ+ community, are Antiracist, and Celebrate Diversity
• You enjoy working for a dynamic team and collaborating
• You have a passion to grow and perfect your clinical skills. Must be willing to engage in and continue trainings! Learning never stops!
• Licensed as an associate (LCSWA, LCMHCA, Psychologist) or fully licensed (LCSW, LCMHC, Psychologist)
• Someone wanting to stick around for a while and be part of a team!
SO, WHAT’S THE BENEFITS TO JOINING?!?
• We believe in growing therapists in a way that they are financially rewarded based on the work they provide.
• We offer a medical spending account
• Paid trainings each year
• An office space in a prime location
• Insurance Credentialing and Billing
• Support, Coaching and Teamwork!
• Biweekly Payroll
• LCSW or LCMHC supervision
• Competitive Pay
• Yearly Bonus
• Owners that are passionate about the business and have their employees back!
• A team that will build you up!
This is a Contractual Position that requires a minimum of 25 hours billed per week of 55 minute sessions.
Pay ranges from: $49.25 to 92.00 per hour
If you are interested in either of these positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to: Caroline@macspllc.org for consideration for interview.